[Clayart] How to

John Mcclure via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sun Aug 3 14:53:36 EDT 2014

Jim,
I have found the Square service to work for our guild and myself.  The cost
is 2.75% per sale - nothing more - no monthly fee.  You do need a
smartphone or tablet to use it and it is best used while you have either
WiFi or cellular access.  For that I recommend Republic wireless and for
under $30 per month you can get unlimited data on cellular and for under
$13 per month you can get unlimited data on WiFi.  Both of the services
have unlimited talk and text for both WiFi and cellular.
John McClure