[Clayart] Art and Play

Steve Mills via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Aug 4 04:58:27 EDT 2014

Michael you are so right.
"Play" is the most serious part of what I do, and the most joyful in every
sense.

Laurie,
I love your description of a Computer as a "paintbrush", I was taught it
was just a different sort of "Hammer for electronic nails!"

Steve M

Steve Mills, Bath, UK  sent from my Nexus7
On 3 Aug 2014 12:23, "Michael McDowell via Clayart" <
clayart at lists.clayartworld.com> wrote:

> melsan,
>
> I have to agree with you that is misleading to our customers to say we
play at being potters. But at the same time I feel that "playing with our
medium" is fundamental to our creative growth.