[Clayart] Credit cards

Jim Brown via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Aug 4 08:59:28 EDT 2014

Tks to all who sent me emails aboiut Square and PayPal - good info.

One thing we should all keep in mind, these companies and others like them
have NO government regs to control them.  I read some posts on a paypal
forum a while back about them freezing a business' accounts without giving
they the ability to dispute whatever it was that triggered the freeze and
you have nothing to protect you or any way to fight them other than taking
them to court - something most do not have the ability to do so.

But they are something a small business needs so we just keep in mind the
possibly problems as we go forward.

*                       JIM BROWN*

*          Brown's Pottery Hiddenite*

*  "Making handmade pottery . . . *

*                                                . . . since the 1700's"  *
                   *   386 479-4515*
*            www.brownpotters.com <http://www.brownpotters.com>*