[Clayart] Time for going to 10

Michael Wendt via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Tue Aug 5 01:51:00 EDT 2014

I clock about 20-30 minutes from cone 8 to cone 9 and another 30 minutes
from cone 9 to cone 10. Extrapolting backwards would suggest around 15-20
minutes per cone down at cone 6 (higher delta "T" compared to the flame temp
of 3000 degrees F). My guess is a couple hours more max.
Regards,
Michael Wendt