[Clayart] Art and Play

Randall Moody via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Aug 6 15:05:59 EDT 2014

I agree with the playing with software to learn it. When I was in the Navy
we got a new system for over the horizon targeting. Since it was my job to
keep track of everything 600 miles or more out from our ship it somehow
fell to me to learn the system. I was handed four four inch thick binders
of instructions in military speak. Read the first one and skimmed the other
three then started playing with the system (not with missiles hot). When
the techs and trainers came on board I was able to show them some things
that they didn't know.

--
Randall in Atlanta
http://wrandallmoody.com