[Clayart] Glaze issues

Randall Moody via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Aug 6 15:14:02 EDT 2014

Sorry, I hit send before I finished. I was going to say that g200 has
changed and you might try Custer spar. The reason I suggested the talc
first is that I had an issue with blistering and when I switched talc that
did the trick. Not very scientific, I know.

--
Randall in Atlanta
http://wrandallmoody.com