[Clayart] Lizella

Snail Scott via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Aug 11 10:13:47 EDT 2014

Hey, guys!

I am wanting to do some clay-body tests incorporating Lizella clay,
but I can't buy it locally in less than the usual 100# sacks.  I'd rather
not do that until I know I want to use it in quantity.  Anyone know a
supplier that would sell me 10# or so (dry) - just enough for a few
test batches?  Shipping's gonna exceed the material cost, I expect,
and could end up costing more than a whole 100# sack, but I don't
want to store (or haul, or dump) a whole sack if I don't end up using
it.

I live near St. Louis, in the US, if that matters.

              -Snail