[Clayart] crumbs, funny story

David Woof via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sun Aug 17 12:06:47 EDT 2014

Yes at cones eleven to thirteen in the wood fire I did not concern over straining glazes unless it became evident that one of the raw materials contained mine process debris.  At those temps stuff just burnt out and healed over.  Ash and salt played their part as well.  However with no wood fired kiln yet at my new digs, (sob, yearning)  and now firing 'vessels of domestic utility' at cone six ox I did not want to chance that blebs and healed scars would contribute something positive.

David