[Clayart] clayart letter from mel

Arnold Howard via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Tue Aug 19 12:11:03 EDT 2014

On 8/19/2014 8:37 AM, mel jacobson via Clayart wrote:
> i would go crazy looking at thousands of
> images of all sorts of pots, good, bad and crazy.  it is
> sort of like `self-ezzs` with pots.

The worst flaming I have read in discussion forums has been in Facebook
groups. Perhaps the reason is that Facebook has much larger audiences
than other forums such as bulletin boards or email groups.

On the positive side, Facebook is an excellent way to stay in touch with
far-away friends, because it combines text with photos and videos. You
can see Mel's latest gorgeous red glazes on Facebook.

Sincerely,

Arnold Howard
Paragon Industries, L.P., Mesquite, Texas USA
ahoward at paragonweb.com / www.paragonweb.com