[Clayart] Element Life

Michele Hartung via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sun Aug 24 11:36:03 EDT 2014

Thanks Snail and Robert.  There are four elements in the center section and
two that compose the top and bottom.  The cost to replace is about $300.00,
so I have posed the question to the technical staff at Skutt.  All of your
suggestions have been so helpful and I really thank you.  I'm going to
check those relays today.

Michele

--
Michele