[Clayart] Clay Space Resident Artist Program

Hank Murrow via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Aug 27 18:20:04 EDT 2014

Hank Murrow here;

I want to call to attention this  Ceramics Residency Program in Eugene, OR. This could be a good opportunity for the right person. The facility is very complete, with an 80 cuft lifting fiber kiln providing great results @ C/10. James Laub has built a fine clay facility in a 7500 sq ft building, including thirty Shimpo Whispers.

Cheers, Hank Murrow

Begin forwarded message: