[Clayart] clay body...cushing handbook......

Patricia Harden via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Thu Aug 28 13:14:38 EDT 2014

The following information regarding Val Cushing's Handbook is from Julia Galloway's webpage (juliagalloway.com)

"Val Cushing! The father of glaze calc and sharing glaze information! The Val Cushing Clay book (bright orange cover) is a must! It is on sale at the Alfred Pharmacy 607.587.9222, 36 North Main Street, Alfred, NY 14802 and at Kinfolk Natural Grocery 607.587.8840 14W. University Street, Alfred NY 14602. Sometimes you can find the glazebook on Amazon – in variable condition and price however.  For orders of more than three books, please contact Elsie Cushing directly through www.valcushing.com"