[Clayart] Bloating problem at cone 6

Paul Gerhold via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Sat Aug 30 14:31:14 EDT 2014

I would ask your suppliers for an ingredients list for the clays you use and then look for common ingredients and then ask suppliers if the ingredients have changed, or do the research on the internet, or both.  While suppliers may be reluctant to give percentages they should be willing to give a list of materials.  Obviously some materials are more problematic than others.

Paul

Sent from my iPad