[Clayart] Small portable Raku kiln

William & Susan Schran User wschran at cox.net
Mon Jan 20 14:15:10 EST 2014

Peter,
A quick search online provided many options for constructing a smaller
raku kiln - using a 20 gallon - 35 gallon metal trash can lined with fiber
will function the same way as your 55 gallon kiln. Here¹s a site with
publication about all things raku including some options for constructing
the kiln:
eramicartsdaily.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/rakufiringtechniques.pdf

Bill
--
William "Bill" Schran
wschran at cox.net