[Clayart] Canada

Dannon Rhudy dannon at ccrtc.com
Sat Jan 25 09:50:07 EST 2014

Edouard, could you arrange it so that you (Canadians) send
less winter and more summer my way?  The last two winters here
have been exceeding cold, long, snowy.  Summers have been good,
but a cool breeze is always welcome along about mid-July.
Just askin'.........

best

Dannon

Edouard wrote:

On the sixth day, God turned to Archangel Gabriel and
said, "Today I am going to create a land called Canada. It will be a land
of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full
of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass
and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy
beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in resources so
as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants
Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the
earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being
too generous to these Canadians??"

"Not really," replied God.. "Just wait and see the
winters I am going to give them!"