[Clayart] "What's in a name?" glazes

douglas fur 23drb50 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 21:23:29 EST 2014

Robert
I think it is your glaze and you could call it Robert's blue or blues in C.
What I think you should append to that, if you are passing it on, would be
"adapted from a glaze I picked up on clay art". The idea being to continue
the thread of history so that future recipients can see the connection to
their own ceramic history.
There was a glazed Lili K. posted on the list a while back called "Leach
Satin Clear". I'm not sure how Leach, satin and clear got put together and
I've adapted it for ^6 but if I passed it on I'd include that pedigree.

DRB
Seola Creek