[Clayart] new G-200 feldspar

ronroy at ca.inter.net ronroy at ca.inter.net
Thu Mar 6 18:49:18 EST 2014

Hi David,

Which brand of G200 was that? It was advertised that a blended version
(SP for Spruce Pine) would be produced but it never was. The G 200 HP
was not a blend. The new supply is coming from Spain (not blended as
far as I know) and will be called G 200 EU - I have an analysis for it
if you need it.

One option that will work for some glazes is to sub in Neph Sy - glad
to help with that if needed.

RR