[Clayart] Trash Guys/Gals

pdp1 pdp1 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 7 01:11:35 EST 2014

Timing is everything or else it goes away before the Geeebage Men get there.

Even in the said-to-be 'nice' Neighborhoods here ( Las Vegas ) scroungers on
Bicycles come by at Dawn and there-after on Garbage-at-the-Curb Days, to
tear all the bags open, scatter refuse all over, looking for anything
'metal' ( like empty Cat Food Cans, or whatever else ) which they then
accumulate and sell to the recyclers.

So, I started taping a large Paper Sign to my Trash Bags which says "NO
METAL".

And any Cans or Metal I am throwing away I put into a stout one foot by one
foot Dedicated Cardboard ( With a Sign on it which says "METAL - HERE" ) for
them to have, and, so far my Trash Bags have ceased being ripped open and no
more their contents scattered on the Curb-Sidewalk, etc.

Eeeeeeeesh, life in 2014...in de boybz...oh well...whatchagunnado...

Phil
L v