[Clayart] electric kiln conversion to wood-firing

David Voorhees davidaeeee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 07:35:18 EST 2014

I posted a link yesterday that did not do what I had hoped, show 4
different versions of using old electric kiln bodies for wood firing.  If
you go to my Pinterest board then do a search within it for electric kilns,
it will pull the 4 images up:
http://www.pinterest.com/davideeee/wood-fired-pottery-kilns-around-the-world/

I am attempting to make this site searchable by location, style of kiln,
potter, etc. and still have a long way to go editing each picture with
needed info.  Most but not all link back to a website when available.
 Please comment on any kiln images that you might know something about.
Enjoy,
David

--
David Voorhees