[Clayart] tony's metaphor tangent - cornwall stone vs custer, mega-pinholes

Taylor Hendrix wirerabbit2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:53:45 EDT 2014

Carty made some interesting comments regarding glaze viscosity and the
improbability of glazes to heal pinholes whose root cause was from a glaze
slop fault (hydrophobic constituents in the mix stabilizing bubble
formation). I hope the Randall Arts Guild posts his talk. I am interested
in looking over it again.