[Clayart] NCECA Clayart Mug Exchange

Rebecca Knight earth2rk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 12:27:41 EDT 2014

The 17th Annual Clayart Mug Exchange will be held in the Clayart Room at
the Wisconsin Center.  Currently, it is scheduled for Friday, 3/21, at
11:00 am in the Clayart room.  Any changes to the schedule will be posted
in the Clayart room, so be sure to check.  If anyone is interested in
volunteering to help with the Exchange, please let me know.

Here are the basics:

The Exchange is open to all members of the Clayart Internet Discussion
Group attending NCECA.

1.  Pick a mug, or another ceramic object you've made, for the exchange.
Only one item please.  Since all the pieces will be put in bags for the
exchange, your piece must fit in a paper bag measuring approximately 5" x
4" x 9".

2.  Please place your business card or a handwritten card with your name
and contact information inside the mug.  It would be wonderful if you would
include technical information on the card about the mug, such as
construction method, firing temperature, and glazes used.

3.  Bring your mug to the Clayart room any time before the exchange is
scheduled and place it on the designated table. The sooner the better, as
we all love looking at the mug exhibit during the conference.

Since there is a very well organized stay-at-home exchange, the one at
NCECA is limited to Clayart members attending NCECA, who are able to meet
at the designated time for the exchange.  We find it's much more fun when
you get to meet your partner face-to-face.

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Rebecca