[Clayart] Copper Reds and Greenware.

Jeff Lawrence jefflawr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:41:14 EDT 2014

Hello friends,
Thanks for the wise counsel on dealing with the wealth of historical
accomplishment in our craft.  If I get it right, Steve advocates drinking
to excess while Taylor votes for raging against the night. Rick, meanwhile,
just provokes me with links to cool pix. If only it weren't too late to
bask in the Dunning-Kruger effect, a cognitive bias whereby the ignorant
enjoy a sense of mastery because they don't know how little they know.
sighing in Santa Fe, because my glazes don't work on raw ware - nice colors
but little crawls pocking the surface.
Jeff