[Clayart] lunch with Mel

Owen Dearing mugrevolution at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:47:08 EDT 2014

I had the pleasure of having lunch with Mel and young Colleen at NCECA...since Mel bought lunch I felt it was only fair to buy his kiln book (score!)...and in the mug exchange I was thrilled to get one of Colleen's mugs...Ron Roy was less than thrilled to get my mug probably due to the fact that we have spent hours working on the glaze, and still have a ways to go...I just get him talking about hockey and he's fine...it was super connecting and reconnecting with my clayart friends!

Now back to the studio with me!

Cheers from Owen

Mug Revolution
Owen Dearing