[Clayart] making a flat pattern for a concave surface

Marci marci at ppio.com
Mon Mar 24 17:35:34 EDT 2014

>Jeff  said:
>  (were you really thinking of decals on the inside of your ornaments?).

  Actually, no.. but  I  figured as long as I was into it, I may as
well work out a way to fit patterns on the insides of round boxes...

  You also said:
>Trying to get lines on one lobe to meet up with lines on another, though,
>will be grim.  After a few dozen cycles of pulling one side congruent only
>to skew the other sides,  I predict a gibbering future amongst white-clad
>orderlies

  It's OK .. Im nearly to that point already ... LOL

  You also said:
>PS Thanks for making me look up that definition of "gore" - never heard of
>that before.

  LOL ! Im all for making other people work ... :O)
marci
>PETER said:
>
>I would strongly advise you to go with Jeff's advice.
( snipe)Wonder about some sort of snowflake derived pattern?

Thank you for the links. There's some interesting stuff there.. and
yes, the snowflake idea is similar to what I have in mind
marci

---