[Clayart] About NCECA

Vince Pitelka vpitelka at dtccom.net
Mon Mar 24 17:36:20 EDT 2014

I couldn't attend NCECA because it coincided with campus visit by the
examiners from NASAD (National Association of Schools of Art and Design) as
part of our period reaccreditation.  Everything went very well and I am glad
I was here, but I really missed going to NCECA.  So I am with David Woof on
this.  Tell us stories about the demonstrations you saw, the presentations
you attended, and the exhibitions you saw.  Tell us stories about all the
Clayarters who were there.  Whatever you have to say about NCECA will be
interesting.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Appalachian Center for Craft