[Clayart] gore map mug for Marci

pdp1 pdp1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 25 12:15:22 EDT 2014

Hi Terrie, Marci, all,

Terrie - I could not get the link you provided below, to open.

Found this though, and, it seems fairly informative and interesting -

http://www.progonos.com/furuti/MapProj/Normal/ProjInt/projInt.html

Just now nicely these methods may translate to a 'Bell' or general Mug or
not-exactly-half-a-sphere-of-Bowl or other Pottery shape/form, I do not
know, but, if I had to guess, I would guess they will not not translate
well, since these are about managing the concerns of a Sphere, and, other
shapes will have their own ( irregular, and, hence far more complicated )
conditions.

Phil
L v