[Clayart] " Artisodes" episode on FL PBS TV

Marci marci at ppio.com
Wed Mar 26 01:09:05 EDT 2014

While at the Florida WOCP ( World Organization of China Painters )
convention this January in Orlando ,  a camera crew came  around from
one of  the local Orlando stations and filmed the convention and
interviewed some of the artists .
  I was one of the interviewees as was Stephen Hayes ( the guest
artist ) and Beatriz Ramirez and the footage also shows my table
several times with my overglaze portrait work , as well as the work
of many of the other artists that were in attendance.
   If anyone is interested in taking a peek , the video is embedded
on our PPIO  ( Porcelain Painters International Online ) forum .
  here is the direct link : http://ppioforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=485&t=3426
  marci the chinapainter   :  ( who is a little scary with no makeup
and very little warning about the interview  LOL  It was like " Hi,
Im from WUFC-TV and we want you to talk ...... now . "   the hardest
part was getting me to stop talking )

---