[Clayart] nceca stories/long

Steve Mills original.mudslinger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:31:28 EDT 2014

Thanks TC,

Lisa is as you say "The Real Deal", I admire her and her amazing work enormously, and am lucky enough to know her personally.
Her dedication to practical apprenticeship is huge and needed. With Ceramics almost totally absent from the UK education scene at all levels except  for one college hanging on in Wales, what she promotes is essential to the survival of our craft over here.

Steve M
Looking forward to June in 15. See ya there.

Steve Mills
Bath
UK
www.mudslinger.me.uk