[Clayart] NCECA blog post

Owen Dearing mugrevolution at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:56:14 EDT 2014

The second last day in Milwaukee I was in the Starbucks across the street from the Wisconsin Center where NCECA was held. The gal making my tea saw my conference badge and asked where I was from. Bend, Oregon, I said. Oh! she said, very excited. I'm going on a trip out west this summer to find a place to move to - is Bend nice? We chatted, then she said, You pottery people are the best people! The most generous I've ever seen! As a matter of fact my travel fund has been paid for by all the generous tips from you guys have given me this week!

Here's my blog posting on NCECA: http://handmademugs.blogspot.com/2014/03/milwaukee-wisconsin-nceca-2014.html

Have a super day everyone!

Owen