[Clayart] Silcone carbide/ heat exchangers

jonathan byler jebyler2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:55:10 EDT 2014

That is another place I hadn't thought to look!  thanks.  I don't really want to make the tubes if they are available already commercially at a reasonable price.  But since everything I had seen available so far looked like $$$$$$, I was looking for ways for a regular person with access to regular kilns could possibly produce something serviceable in a studio environment.  A heat exchanger wouldn't need the high compressive and tensile strength of a kiln shelf, it would only need to support its own weight.  lots of good info I can cull through the next few days!