[Clayart] nceca stories/long

jonathan byler jebyler2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:17:17 EDT 2014

This is what I'm talking about!  hard work, and making friends.  this is how you go places. this is how it happens, and this is why I love NCECA, even if the conference program was less than interesting for me this year.  Where else do you find so many good people all in one place focused on making pots and art, and everything in between?  Some of the connections you make are invaluable, and the interesting things and ideas that you stumble upon when that many people of similar interest are in the same place is astounding, really.

 Please let us know about that wood fire conference in denmark when you get back, Tony.  I was hoping to attend, but my travel plans don't include europe this year.

-jon