[Clayart] Etsy -

pdp1 pdp1 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 28 04:07:15 EDT 2014

I think 'ETSY' can work very nicely as both a place to 'Showcase' one's
work, and, to have a convenient location to direct inquiries to, via a
simple Link to one's virtual 'Store' there.

It has worked nicely for me in that regard.

However, I would like to Organize my Listing into logical Categories.

Does anyone know how that may be done?

And if so, would you mind offering some instruction on how to do it?

Phil
L v