[Clayart] Etsy -

Randall Moody randall.moody at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:13:45 EDT 2014

I think that the big problem with Etsy is that while there is some really
great work on it, there is also a sea of moderately bad to really bad to
horrid work on it. It takes a while to sift through the junk to find the
jewels.
I do think that it can be a great selling tool if you can get people to
your work, however.

--
Randall in Atlanta
http://wrandallmoody.com