[Clayart] - Being a Potter

David Woof woofpots at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:13:50 EDT 2014

Hi jonathan,
I have a pair of rose colored glasses that assure me that a "jerk" couldn't make a mug as fine as this one I'm enjoying.

I think the correlation between Jerks and quality of work they produce would be an interesting study provided we could arrive at a definitive consensus as to what qualifies one as a Jerk.

David