[Clayart] Etsy -

Randall Moody randall.moody at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:41:46 EDT 2014

That is kind of my point. We in the art/craft world have pretty much created our own subculture. The average general public person simply sees an over view of what Etsy has to offer and won't spend the time digging for the gold when all they see at first is the cow patties.

--Randall Moody
wrandallmoody.com
-Sent from my iPhone