[Clayart] Inlaying colored glass

Steven Branfman sbranfpots at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 08:51:54 EDT 2014

I've been inlaying crushed colored glass into the surface of my vessels for quite a few years now. Some of you may remember an article that I wrote for PMI a few years ago. It was recently posted on the Ceramic Arts daily website:  http://ceramicartsdaily.org/ceramic-glaze-recipes/raku-glaze-recipes/how-to-inlay-glass-into-wheel-thrown-pottery/

Steven Branfman
43 Chinian Path
Newton, MA 02459
ph: 617/964 0442