[Clayart] Claystories

Owen Dearing via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Apr 1 21:16:15 EDT 2015

Greetings All,

We have a few tee shirts left for sale for the ClayStories event featuring the best clay graphic ever by my friend Mark Blackwell in Bend, Ore. Shirts are $27 which includes shipping and handling to US addresses. Tell all your friends.

Steven and I aren't making any money on this. Sales offset some of the costs of putting this event on.

Both Steven and I were told by many people that ClayStories was the best thing about this year's NCECA. It was really, really fantastic, and having Robin's video at the end pretty much made it an epic event. I still get chills when I think of the roar of the crowd when that video started, it was amazing to hear. And all of our speakers were amazing. Great stories. Still living in the afterglow.

Thanks for your support.  Owen

https://www.mugrevolution.com/mug-store/hidden/claystories-tee