[Clayart] Salt and pepper glaze

joel ciulla via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Apr 8 11:59:56 EDT 2015

Hi Sharon,
I do have MC6G and also John Britt's "The Complete Guide To Mid-Range
Glazes".
Both books have some great info.
I'm going to try the HiCalcium SemiMatte 1 with your additions of TD &
Zpax. Looks interesting.
Also, I'm going to try the 20x5 glossy base with Zpax and magnetite for the
"salt and pepper" look.
I just want to achieve that traditional glossy white w/black specked look
like Daltile or American Olean glazes from the past.

Regards,
Joel