[Clayart] Emperor's Ghost Army

Dannon Rhudy via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Thu Apr 9 09:08:11 EDT 2015

I watched part of that last night.  Fascinating to see
how the faces, ears, etc. were carved, and that they
are all different.  Even further, that they are now finding
the terra cotta army over a space equal to, I believe they
said, ten thousand football fields. And that initially the
soldiers were painted bright colors - uniforms as colorful
as they could be.   Plus, a lot of bits of
extra history.  I was entranced with the weaponry, and the
ways they found for foot soldiers to fight against mounted
troops.  Whew!! And ugh!  Maybe I'll catch the rest of it
next time it runs.

regards

Dannon Rhudy

Dale said:  Emperor's Ghost Army. The Terracotta Warriors of China.  Remarkable program.

 NOVA PBS. Check your local TV listings or watch streaming video on PBS.org...........

DaleTex