[Clayart] adding stuff to glazes

Vince Pitelka via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Fri Apr 10 17:34:53 EDT 2015

Hi Jeff.  Your post inspired me and I'm thinking about introducing a new line of commercial production dinnerware marketed as "Pustulent Biblical Affliction Ware."  I think it will really catch on.  Design variations might include "Leprosy," "Flesh-Eating Virus," "Black Death," "Bubonic Plague," "Scarlet Fever," "Burning Sores," and "Festering Boils." People can build their dinnerware set on only one these themes, or they can mix-'n-match a-la Martha Stewart.  I don't see how I could possibly go wrong here.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Appalachian Center for Craft
Tennessee Tech University