[Clayart] Help please - 3 to 5 mm clay spheres

via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Apr 13 15:23:33 EDT 2015

1) Do they need holes. 2) do you have an extruder?  3) if they do not need holes and you have an extruder look up axner bead roller on bing or google, the one the sell is too large for what you want but contact me off list and I can write out the instructions for making one that will meet your needs
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile