[Clayart] Help please - 3 to 5 mm clay spheres

pdp1 via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Apr 13 16:26:09 EDT 2015

Hi Khaimraj,

A Canvas lined Pan or shallow Box  or Tray which is mechanically moved in a
roughly ovoid or even circular motion-cycle, would make perfect Spheres out
of Cubes, assuming the Clay is fairly well Leather Hard.

Speed would have to be adjusted by seeing how things go, for the Cubes'
inertia to oblige them to be 'rolling' rather than staying on one flat side.

A Ball Mill might work, but I doubt it would work as well.

Phil
L v