[Clayart] broken bones and arnold teaching

Arnold Howard via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Tue Apr 14 11:54:55 EDT 2015

On 4/6/2015 4:59 PM, MGordon via Clayart wrote:
> Mel. A couple of years ago I fell off a ladder cleaning out my rain
> gutter. 3 months in a cast, displaced fracture, crutches,etc. Still have
> a plate & 5 screws in it. BE CAREFUL!! Mike Gordon

One time while working on my chimney, I stepped on a loose board and
fell off the scaffolding. I slid down the roof along with shingle
particles and a clattering board, but stopped at the edge when my safety
rope became taut. I pulled myself back up, grateful for the rope.

Sincerely,

Arnold Howard
Paragon Industries, L.P., Mesquite, Texas USA
ahoward at paragonweb.com / www.paragonweb.com