[Clayart] Building a kiln in Massachusetts

Ann Kenworthy via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Fri Apr 17 08:45:12 EDT 2015

I moved to Massachusetts last year and was just getting ready to re-build
my MFT when I learned from the gas supplier that in the Commonwealth you
have to get approval from some board in Boston (still awaiting that info
from the supplier) before the gas supplier can hook you up.

If there are other Clayarters who have gone through this process in
Massachusetts, I'd love to get in touch and hear of your experiences.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Ann

Ann Kenworthy
410-507-1992