[Clayart] Art, profit, doing what we love, and a few other uncafeinated thoughts

John Goode via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Mon Apr 20 10:20:54 EDT 2015

Deb
Be glad your not a full time artist.
Bills time management learning selling books life yard work more
bills...family.....social delimas....more learning...more money....

Art full time is a rare job these days....if someone attempts it power to
you.
Other wise please use it as a session for healing but dont quit your day
job.
Art makes people who they are if they are strong enough to attempt such a
feat.
Be glad you have your bubble and your employer to occupy your time....
Be Well!
JBG