[Clayart] downdraft kilns

Pfeiffer Fire Arts via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Tue Apr 28 16:46:01 EDT 2015

We have a dd24 custom fiber kiln and in general Olympic has good brick work but poor welding. Looks like high school shop work. Burners do not line up under the middle of ports, thermocouples welded in the wrong place ect. Overall it can be made to work but you should expect to have to make mod's or live with not quite right. I would never buy another fiber so getting a brick one it a good thing.

Dan Pfeiffer