[Clayart] clayart fund again

Vince Pitelka via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Wed Apr 29 17:57:25 EDT 2015

Dear Clayart Friends -
Maybe it will help to have someone else say something about this.  For many years before NCECA started providing a room for us in the convention center, Mel organized the Clayart room in a hotel and put it on his own credit card and then collected contributions to help pay for it.  I am sure that he swallowed a great deal more than his share of those expenses.  I expect that the same has been true of the expenses involved in maintaining Clayart, and that's not fair, especially now when Mel has extra medical expenses.  It's like your local public radio station.  If you listen to NPR as much as I do, you contribute generously because it is so important in your life and because it's the right thing to do.  For so many of us, Clayart is a very important part of our everyday lives.  Please contribute what you can.
- Vince

Vince Pitelka
Appalachian Center for Craft
Tennessee Tech University