[Clayart] Downfire

John Hesselberth via Clayart clayart at lists.clayartworld.com
Thu Apr 30 06:31:54 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,

Since you apparently aren’t looking at your cones until you open the kiln, I would guess that whatever you are using (computer controller or thermocouple or ??) is badly out of calibration. I would suggest you start by learning to see you cones while you are firing and go from there.

And, yes, Waterfall Brown is very sensitive to overfilling.

Regards,

John