[Clayart] medical report/good news

laughinglion laughinglion at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 12:37:51 EST 2015

MelI have been a nurse for 30 plus years.  I think your a fortunate man to have a forward thinking cardiologist.  I am quite hopeful you will be with us for a long time and in good health.   Each drug has risks...yup its true.  As long as your making informed choices i support you and your choices.  I feel deeply fortunate to have your wisdom in my life.Clm

Sent from my Samsung device