[Clayart] Plaster bat pin holes worn out - need a remedy.

Marc Hudson playingwfire at cybermesa.com
Wed Dec 23 11:23:16 EST 2015

Dan,  Are you using an insert in the hole of the bat?  If not, consider nylon or bronze sleeve bearings.  These come in various inside and outside diameters and you should be able to find a size that works for your bat system.  You can find them at your local hardware store.   Roughen the outer face of the sleeve, drill out the holes in your plaster bats to receive the sleeves and epoxy in place.

Marc Hudson
marchudsonartgallery.com